Thursday 5 September 2019

catching up

Pin It now!
well, I’m trying to in my own small way.

Firstly, a very special thanks to Jane McLellan!!! I had asked for volunteers for the tree pattern and within hours she had sent me her feedback and observations – she even test tatted it. Very valuable in smoothening out the presentation. A friend InDeed.

So, here’s the link to the MatheMagical Tree pdf
And good news… It will be published in a newsletter for Christmas. Will give you details after it is published, since I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise ;-)



Here’s the collage of my 10th snowflake for Land of Laces' 25 Snowflake Project - 
Rosette Enchained Snowflake and Ice Drop

You might remember the prototype from earlier this year. Since I couldn’t concentrate on a completely new design despite starting quite a few (bobbins all engaged!), it was a good time to finalise the ice drop. I’ll let you know when the pattern is ready. However, watch out for my next post where I will be showcasing options on how to change the direction of the chain in outermost round.

This time I deliberately went with 2 colours (both Lizbeth 20) for the ice drop. The bottom left shows the cab from the back. It would good as a pendant, wouldn't it?!
Hope to be back soon with some more progress on this front... 

10 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this, with and without the ice drop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly one of my favourite patterns, Jane 💗

      Delete
  2. Yay Jane Mac. newsletter sounds interesting. I enjoy your blog so much and appreciate all the tips and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, for sure - she's my rock!!! Thank you for your kind words, Lelia

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! It would make a lovely pendant! I love newsletters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is among my favourite designs, Diane ;-P

      Delete