Thursday 18 April 2019

Lenore's ribbon

Pin It now!

Remember the positivity ribbon I designed specially for my friend? She was strengthened by your response and thoughts. The day she came back with good news was the same evening I received news of another online friend who is terribly ill. Do good and bad news travel in pairs?!
Simultaneously, a facebook group Chiacchierino: Filo, Amore e Fantasia put out Lenore’s pattern, with diagram by Ninetta. Read details here, along with pattern links.

I chose teal (in pearl cotton) to support my 'always tatting' friend.

The 2nd ribbon has beads in 2 colours – green and transparent – the rings going up have green, while on the return the chains have green. Opposite for transparent beads. I wanted to give it a dimensional look, though not very successful


So do come and say 'Hi'. Let's send her some good cheer & prayers this Easter weekend.



12 comments:

  1. I love your support. The color is nice and beads too are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and good wishes to your ill friend.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and a special token of support. Best wishes to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just sad to have to tat these, don't you think, Jane? 💙

      Delete
  4. Yes! Tatting to support friends! I like that idea a lot!!!
    Greetings and wishes for health and a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete