Thursday 26 October 2023

wanna multiply

Pin It now!

 

Well bowing to popular demand yesterday, I worked on the pattern presentation today. Remember, it is still a prototype pattern that could do with some improvements. If you give it a go, please do share your model pic and notes. We can finalize the best fit and include it in the pdf with due credit.

E37 Multiply Me Flower Flake by Muskaan, Oct2023 pattern - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CSg9lDj56eogt2hLPrT8yvYP2kd7LYA/view

My notes and a couple of ideas are included in the pdf, which I don't want to repeat here.
Hope you enjoy tatting it and please do send in any feedback you have. 

UPDATE: I had another idea - using the same stitch count as the flake, tat only Five repetitions for a Star!

Related Posts - 
https://tipsaroundthehome.blogspot.com/search/label/E37 - my E37 journey! Check out the versatility of this motif.

10 comments:

  1. I’m sure you’ll get some interesting feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Thank You so much Muskaan for nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pattern, I'll put this on my to-tat list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, will look forward to your version, Marja 😍

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the pattern! When I return to my shuttles, I'll definitely give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful snowflake. I love how you included wide picots there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it had occurred to me in time, I would've used the wide picot at the tips, too, Nin 🤣😍

      Delete