Saturday 28 November 2020

no cash only credit Freebies

Pin It now!

 Credit to the designer that is ;-P Otherwise all is absolutely free if you kindly refrain from including the cost of your threads, beads, tools, time, and effort :-D

'Tis is the season, and though a bit late notifying, here is the up to date G-docs file of my Snowflake as well as Holiday patterns. Some are adaptations from other designs but most are my original.

All my Snowflake, Stars, etc. patterns. I included hexagonal motifs and medallions as well, though technically not snowflakes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r4OmXX_c5LjFebMN2UbSNiYqXYETLmoridK0X1YIQco/view

And these contain some more Holiday motifs in the shape of wreaths, trees, crosses, bells, and so on -https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q-of3aKPFKlqMnXuEyhupbGHIW18OjH2yZYzlaTJHnQ/view

Of course there are motifs for other holidays and festivals as well, and they are all jumbled up. But at least it is all in there for now. 

All in one place, easy for me to update, easy for you to access. I always put the date of my last update on top right of 1st page. Hope you find something you like and enjoy tatting it, tweaking it, and most of all Sharing it! Show me pics :-)))

Oh, and do please visit the respective blog post before starting any pattern. There are usually many more pics in there and possibly some tips and updates, and often splendid ideas in the comments!


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome designer! Thank you for sharing your patterns and all the extra tips and ideas! I see some i would really like to make, and will definitely give you credit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know about awesome, Lavi, but I am certainly improving on my confidence 😄😆

      Delete
  3. Credit where credit is due, thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to move towards a cashless society, Jane 😉😆

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your pattern, I love your snowflake but all those long twisted picots must take ages to tat it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got carried away with those picots and made them extra long, and realised at the end that the end result wasn't as appealing coz they were not paced properly 😃😉 Thanks, Margaret 💗

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely patterns! My favorite is the Sparkle snowflake, it's so 50s retro and way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to make a small version of the Sparkle Snowflake in Lizbeth Metallic (my friend sent a length). I am so glad you like it, Marilee 🌟😍

      Delete
  6. I do love your thread!!! And your Sparkle Snowflake look festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sparkles more in real life, Anita, thanks 😍

      Delete