Tuesday 31 December 2019

leap into a new year

Pin It now!
In a couple of hours earthlings will begin to usher in and celebrate the new year. 
A couple of pics of, perhaps, my most ambitious designing challenge to date ..... the furious flurry of the 25 Snowflake Project. I thank you for patiently following my 7 month long journey, and many have thrilled me with their enthusiastic response through actual tatting and tweaking!


I wish all my beloved readers, friends, and followers a hugely creative year ahead with peace, happiness, and good health.
You have all brightened and enlightened my life :-)))



I have made a couple more versions/variations since this pic was taken and will gradually share all patterns.
Find all snowflake patterns here.
I'm glad many of these are flower flakes or summer flakes -- with record winter spell -- chilliest and longest spell for over a Century !!! 

10 comments:

  1. Your flash back of flakes is fabulous 😃 and greetings and Happy New Year to you hugs from Carollyn 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a very creative and happy year ahead, too, Carollyn 🌹💗🌹

      Delete
  2. Beautiful array of flakes either snow or flowers, hopefully I can try and catch up with some of your wonderful patterns that have joined my to do list
    I wish you a very Happy tatting New Year. Look forward to seeing your new creations in 2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you an equally creative and healthy year ahead, Margaret 💕💗🌹

      Delete
  3. Lovely flakes!!
    Happy New Year to you too!
    erba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, erba 💗💕💗 Have a great year ahead 🌹😍🌹

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wishing you huge success in your new year's group project, Anetta 😍 I am so happy to become a small part of it 💗🌹💕

      Delete
  5. Happy new year!🎆
    I loved following your flake saga. I have not managed to tat my own snow (or flower) flakes yet, but you have given me much inspiration!
    Can't wait to see what you will be creating this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hope you get to unleash your creativity this year, Emily - through tatting, or any other craft. 💗💜😍
      So far I have not picked up my shuttles 😉

      Delete