Oh Mighty Google gods …. They were too busy to respond to my simple pre-programmed ‘Publish’ setting for the 1st of this new year !
So, I start my 2015 blogging with a delay, in sync with the delayed snowflake tatting of 2014 ;-P
To all my followers & visitors – accidental or intentional – Thank you !
And here’s wishing you a very fulfilling 2015.
To all in Tatland,
may it be an extremely cre(T)ative & Tat-isfying year ahead.
My pathetic attempt to dress up (part of) my tree so that I could display my snowflakes and a few forgotten motifs that popped out of the box (I don’t even remember why I tatted them in the first place, & why they weren’t used subsequently)! I hope to start early this year & decorate the tree in a more aesthetic & organized manner.
For the pieces that do have a pattern &/or source, starting from top (click on respective names for free pattern) :
Neemiss Snowflake prototype trial
Few of my 2015 objectives :
- Complete the crochet Memory Afghan (it is almost 70% complete, without the border)
- Participate in Jane’s TIAS
- Complete my Pink Chrysanthemum version of Renulek’s 2014 Spring Napkin (the Right threads are Finally on their way)
- Tat at least a couple of Snowflakes every month.
- Try to design more & better patterns.
- Learn & practice Inkscape & convert pics to diagrams.
- Following from diagramming, convert my patterns to pdf.
- Learn more tatting techniques such as clunies/tallies, Ankars, using beads, etc. etc.
In short ....
Learn Learn Learn Learn Learn
Practice Practice Practice
Apply Apply Apply