Wednesday 4 September 2024

leafy game

Pin It now!

 As mentioned in my previous post, our September game in the Endrucks 1920 Project Facebook group has begun. Leaf Me Endrucks (#LeafMeEndrucks). Instead of rewording, I am going to copy/paste the instructions.


GAME OF THE MONTH – Leaf Me Endrucks Sep2024

🌿🌿🌿Use the hashtag #LeafMeEndrucks and #Endrucks1920Project when you post for this game.

We have several beautiful leaves in our Foliage Directory. However, for September we have decided to use only three E15 Leaf Doodle patterns because the possibilities to play with these are endless!

This is all you have to do:
🍃🍂Tat as many E15 leaves as you like!
(PDF links are at the end of this post)

🍁🍀🥬🌿And if you want to extend your fun ….. You can tat one or more leaves from any of the three patterns. Then you can go ahead and make any tweaks you want such as ----

🥬Change the shape – make it long, broad, bent, twisted, 3D. No two leaves are identical, so you have free reign!
🍁Change the colours depending on whether you visualise them as nascent spring, mature summer, verdant monsoon, marcescent, or fall leaves, or funky psychedelics.
🌿Apply any tatting effects, techniques, or textures, to emphasize certain characteristics.
🍀Embellish with decorative picots, beads, buttons, or cabochon, … 2D or 3D
🍂Use as desired – on a card, as appliqué, as tree ornament, as jewellery, as decorative piece, garland or wreath, etc.

🌿🍁🌿Tell us about your visualization, share your notes and stitch count, tell us about the threads you used, show us your process pictures,.....

🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿Always use the hashtag #LeafMeEndrucks & #Endrucks1920Project

They tat up very quickly and don't require too much thread. And creating little tweaks can be guaranteed fun for both new and experienced designers! Hence we expect to see a lot of leaves breezing into our group! Ninetta and I are ready to rake in all your leaves, so time to get started!

🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿Download the three patterns (click on each link) ---
E15 Leaf Doodle #3 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m8chbwS1oD6Xjq4Uwm2R291zdAUL1VJ1/view

And not that our talented members need any ideas on how to use the leaves, but here are a few arrangements of E15 Leaf Doodle #1 - https://tipsaroundthehome.blogspot.com/2024/09/e15-leafy-bonanza.html

🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿

So, if you wish to join us, we would Love to see your versions. Contact either Ninetta Caruso or me through our blogs, etc. (links on the top right of my blog page). If it is your first Endrucksian pattern, a little gift awaits you. 

💗💗💗A very special thanks and hugs to Ninetta for allowing me a break from hosting the games these last few months! There is a whole bunch of tasks, mostly behind the scenes, that require our attention during and after each game; not to mention other related tasks in the Project and our other commitments. She has been a constant source of support and shoulders the burden unflinchingly! Words cannot express my deep gratitude. 💗💗💗

🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿🌿🍁🍃🍀🍂🥬🌿

I'd like to share some details about the cover pic in a future post, including my Inkscape hack. The fall colour leaves are tatted by Ninetta, the green ones are mine.

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing some interesting results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do, too, Jane, with personal variations! :-D

      Delete
  2. I just know what to do with those tatalicious leaves 😜😁🌿🍂🍃🍁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, can't wait to see what you come up with, Annamaria! And I saw your Picot Bingo entries, too! Well done!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful patterns, thank you! And the cover pic is fantastic! I already tatted a dozen leaves, hope that I will be able to do what I've in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You intrigue me Nin!!! Doubt I'll be able to tat any, but never say never, LOL ;-P

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to joining in this month, I am away towards the end so if I dont do much before I will have time while away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your time away and I'm sure you will come up with some nice motifs/display, Margaret 💚

      Delete