Friday 26 July 2019

h hit

I don't swear, but if I did, this is how it would come out "h hit" !!!
In one of her recent posts, Ninetta talked about 'the missing e'... My keyboard decided it has had enough of 'o' and 's', sigh. ;-P

I've tried to insert (copy/paste) the missing letters, but it's no fun, except for the weird-looking words and sentences (if one can call them so) that form :-D My autocorrect also decided to take some downtime!

The new keyboard should arrive soon. Till then, please excuse me for not responding to emails or commenting or facebooking. I'm taking this opportunity to stay away from the net as much as possible and 'de-toxify'. And enjoy my tatting :-)   SO there !!! 😃😄😆😉




12 comments:

  1. Oh dear. We had to replace a keyboard too. Extremely frustrating to have stuck keys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New keyboard arrived in time for me to finish & upload pattern & blog, Jane , yay! My old keyboard worked for 15 years!! The next one for less than 3 years. Let's see how this one fares ;-P

      Delete
  2. Keyboards can be cantankerous. The last one I replaced had the "p" stuck. I could insert a letter here or there, but most typing looked like, "ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppHellopppppppppppp. I told people it was peeing on everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marking it's territory for sure, Stephanie ;-P I couldn't stop laughing at your comment :-D

      Delete
  3. I know what you're going through... I fed my old keyboard so much macaroni that some of the keys stopped working. Enjoy your tatting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it 'died' happy and well-fed, Lavi ;-P It was comforted but left you in discomfort ;-D

      Delete
  4. Everyone needs to escape from the computer now and then !! :)
    My computer stays off on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, that is a superb practice!!! I usually switch off my tablet twice a week and stay away from facebook for a couple of days too. But these past few weeks I was on fb and got my brain all fried-up. These few days helped me reboot and re-energize.

      Delete
  5. Dont worry blogger has decided it wont let me comment on the ipad and there's nothing I can find to correct it. Its what I call the pain of computing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet the joy of connecting overrules the pain of computing, right Margaret?! Chrome and Google are gradually becoming selective :-(

      Delete
  6. Hmm, stuck keys, misbehaving keyboard... I must remember those ideas for my next set of typoes

    ReplyDelete