Saturday 16 May 2020

tracking both sides

Pin It now!
So, Life got majorly in the way! You indulged me, but ALL my plans to utilise my time on blogging and ticking off my check-list, while keeping my personal correspondence staggered, got way-laid. Where did this entire week go?! I literally lost track of everything beyond the very personal.

But life's train runs on 2 tracks - there are 2 sides to everything. So there was some good mixed in and everything is back on track, fresh ‘n’ fine.

And look what I discovered on the other side of the picoted S-Chain


Isn't it pretty? In my previous cords, this intricate weave did not reveal itself so clearly. Obviously, there needs to be greater contrast in colour or tone between threads. It may also be lost in finer threads.
The above cord uses Anchor size 20.
We can now choose which side we want to show up front and which to hide!


10 comments:

  1. Very effective, I like it. I hope life’s train travels smoothly on its rails now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane 💗 But what's a stumble or 2 along the way to keep us grounded 😉

      Delete
  2. Actually I've been on the same question, where did time go? Pretty lanyard, tatting with colours lets amazing effects to emerge 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ninetta, colour blips can often surprise us pleasantly 😄😃

      Delete
  3. Quite observant. Yes. Contrasting colors can show pleasing designs. Now...choices for your frontside appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And think of the possibilities if we join another cord to it, Anita 😍

      Delete
  4. I love it, I like the way the colours contrast, its on my list to try and do,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, a reversible chain!! Looks fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete