Thursday 25 January 2024

free hearts

Pin It now!

 Since hearts are the current flavour as Valentine's Day approaches, I decided to update my pattern doc and share it. Hmm, turns out I 'designed' only one heart last year! I did tat several hearts, both from the Endrucks collection as well as from other designers, even tweaking them to suit personal goals. But I only managed to share one pattern. Wonder what this year will bring .... I have already 'spied' at least 4 ideas - mostly to extract and adapt from Endrucks and at least one other. Let's see how many actually get transferred to thread and pattern.

So here's the link if you wish to tat any and I'd love it if you tagged me or told me about it. My free heart patterns and some inspirational versions -- Heart Patterns by Muskaan - 

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1LpHU69wNsQspIHgvt9pihgTNhHFDRBab3I5_MDEYyNw/

An idea that I won't be execute at present, is to add a Gallery at the end of the doc, shifting received versions there. 

And a blog post needs a pic which I am poaching from an older post --


Happy tatting, folks! 

2 comments: