Wednesday 6 July 2022

happy beaded tatting

Pin It now!

 

Happy with my newfound progress on beading! 

The gold bead was used in place of the tatted ring between motifs. However a single gold bead was smaller than the required distance and I shredded my first attempt with 4 motifs. 

Kept wondering what to do when I visualized having 2 seed beads on either side of the gold. Could it be done? Yay, yes I did it!!!! 

I am getting good at solving my own beading problems ;-P

This is the only WIP pic I will post. I am hoping my final piece will be a bit of a TaDaa moment since there is a story in there.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you for finding a solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane ❤ There is so much creative satisfaction when one can figure it out 😆

      Delete
  2. Wa-La! Solved! You make it look so simple. And elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Huge feeling of accomplishment, Anita 😁🤩 Beads often confound me!

      Delete
  3. That's great! I can't wait to see it finished (and read the story!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Nin! I like how the 1st row has turned out but eager to see the 2nd row take shape. 🤩

      Delete