Wednesday 2 February 2022

in a pinstant

Pin It now!

Literally! Yesterday started and continued as a bad day where I barely got through my household chores and had no oxygen or energy for focused thought. I haven't been active on Pinterest for ages now. Thought I'd pin a couple from my recent posts.

https://pin.it/16AYBmv

As I mulled over which board to pin it on, a thought crept up- why not have a dedicated board for the Endrucks 1920 Project with all models in one place. And lo and behold, there it was in an instant! 

 

This was just the kind of mindless activity that nevertheless led to a feeling of fulfillment. It was quick and easy work through the app on my tablet. I also discovered that we could pin multiple images in one go without affecting the link back to original source. I have scoured all posts from Ninetta's blog. Lots left to pin from mine.

So we (as in Endrucks' modern-style patterns and projects) have been digitized (pdf), talked and taught, exhibited, grouped (FB), published/featured, and now pinned! Not to mention the new interest in Frau Endrucks and her patterns.

That reminds me I need to send my article about this Project to the IOLI Bulletin. It is the same one I sent to Judith for their newsletter. She condensed it and changed it to 3rd person. 

I asked on Facebook and the unanimous response (from a wide range of tatters) was that they preferred reading such articles in 1st person. Phew, no need for any extra work. It will be the 1st of 2 or 3 articles I intend to submit (if accepted, hopefully); something I've been working on for the last year. Wish me a good, usable, and reliable head ...and maybe I will wait for another foggy head day to complete the Pinterest board, LOL

Check out the Endrucks 1920 Project pinterest board here - https://pin.it/16AYBmv  I think it might be an interesting bird's eye view to experience the diversity from our talented community. Remember to click 'visit' or the text below the pin and it will take you to the respective post where you find pattern links and other details.

Direct link to our patterns - Endrucks 1920 Project doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/17LEVftXweztBIOWh4sL4BB7bX65ssoOsOn4oXIgCepY/view

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful that modern technology is enabling old crafts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, and at so many levels. 🌹❤🥰❤🌹

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue 🥰 I have now pinned all images from both our blogs. However there are still a lot that are 'missing' and need to go up.🌹❤🌹

      Delete
  3. I tip my shuttle at your pinterest aptitude. I just can't get around all the "helpful hints" and figure it all out. Perhaps if I'm laid up like you were (and I hope you're back to "normal" now), I could muster the patience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the salute, Mel 😁🥰 I actually came to blogging After Pinterest years back. Hence it is/was like a 2nd home. I like some of the new features/functions that eased pinning so many in such short time. 🌹❤🌹

      Delete
  4. thank you for doing this. very nice to have images in one place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one reason we had started the FB group, but this board is a much quicker display, though incomplete. Thanks, Carol 💖🌹❤

      Delete
  5. I saw you had a board on pinterest and I am following it now. thank you for giving the project a board so man y people can see the work thats goine in to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Margaret 💖🤩 I will try to upload more pins as and when I can. There are still so many spectacular specimens to admire.

      Delete